![]() |
|
我想不是因为您的电话机。
155.There may be a fault on the line.
可能是电话线路出了故障。
156. I'll tell our engineers about it.
我向工程部报告一下。
157.We've checked that line,there was mini fault out it.
我们已检查了线路,有一点小故障。
158.The number's ringing for you now.It should be all right thistime.
对方的电话响了,这次不会有问题了。
159.May be the receiver is off the hook.
可能是听筒没放好。
160.I can barely hear what you are saying.
我几乎听不到你在说什么。
161.We must have gotten our lines crossed.
我们的线路一定和别人的串线了。
162.Why don't we hang up and try again?
我们何不挂断重打?
163.Hello.It's me again.
喂,又是我。
164.I think my phone is out of order.
我想是我的电话坏了。
165.But I keep getting a funny noise.
但我总听到一种有趣的噪音。
166.Are the lines overloaded?
是线路超负荷了吗?
167.What kind of sound is it making?
发出什么样的声音?
168.A continuous beeping sound.
是连续的BB声。
169.And I can't get a proper dialing tone.
我得不到正常的拨号音。
170.I'm calling from another line.
我现在是用另一个电话打给你。
10. 结束电话
171.I recognized your voice right away.
我一听就知道是你的声音。
172.I'm calling to ask you some question about Jim,you knowhim,don't you?
我打电话来问一下有关吉姆的问题,你认识他,对吧?
173.Oh,Mary,I'd better go now.
噢,玛丽,我要挂电话了。
174.Is the boss coming by?
是老板过来了?
175.OK.I'll let you get back to your work.
好,回去工作吧。
176.I'll call you again later,OK?
我过一会儿再打给你,好吗?
177.Call me at home.
打到我家来。
178.Certainly,I'll make sure he gets your message.
当然,我一定会转达您的话。
179.Hello!Is that you,Tom?
喂,你是汤姆吗?
180.I'd know your voice anywhere.
你的声音我到哪里都听得出。
181.I can't believe I got hold of you at last.
我真不敢相信终于和你联系上了。
182.I tried to contact you by phone several times,but you werenot in.
我给你打了好几次电话,但是你都不在。
183.Oh,somebody's at the door.I have to go.
噢,有人来了,我得去开门。
184.And I have to say“good-bye”.
我不得不说再见了。
185.Nice talking to you.
很高兴跟你通话。
186.Same here,bye-bye.
我也是,再见。
187.What's your FAX number,please?
你的传真号是多少?
188.I'll think about it and call you back to discuss it to some de-tails soon.
我考虑一下,然后尽快打电话给你具体讨论这件事。
189.I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
我期盼你的回音。