I am (just) calling to confirm my flight number. 我打电话来是要确认我的航班号.
123. I'm (not) sure... 我(不是)很确定…….
I'm not sure if I should accept that job offer in Hong Kong.
我不确定我是否应该接受香港的那份工作.
124. I'm not very interested in... 我对……不是很感兴趣.
I'm not very interested in listening to classical music. 我对听古典音乐不是很感兴趣.
125. I'm occupied (with)... 我忙于…….
I'm occupied with preparing for the final exams; don't bother me!
我正忙着准备期末考试,别来打扰我1
126. I'm really fond of... 我的确喜欢…….
I'm really fond of surfing the Internet; it is pretty convenient. 我的确喜欢上网,上网真的很方便.
127. I'm really / terribly / extremely sorry for... 我对……感到非常抱歉.
I'm really sorry for the delay of the report. 报告延误上交,我对此感到非常抱歉
I28. I've been thinking about... 我一直想…….
I've been thinking about going to France to study art. 我一直想去法国学艺术.
129. I have a desire to... 我非常渴望…….
I have a strong desire to speak good English. 我非常渴望说一口流利的英语.
130. I've decided to... 我已经决定…….
I've decided to run for the monitor of our class. 我已经决定竞选班长了. [run for:竞选]
[疯狂提醒] 接下来的四个句型都是虚拟语气句型,请疯狂操练,坚决攻克这一难点.
131. If I did..., I would... 如果我……,我会…….
If I knew his number, I would phone him. 如果我知道他的电话号码,我会打电话给他的.
132. If I had done..., I would have done... 如果我……,我就会…….
If I had known that you were coming, I would have met you at the airport.
如果我知道你要来,我就会去机场接你了.
133. If I were you... I would... 如果我是你……,我就会…….
If I were you, I would get rid of this bad habit. 如果我是你,我就会改掉这个坏习惯.
134. If only...! 真希望……!若是……那该多好啊!
If only she would accept my invitation! 要是她接受我的邀请该多好啊1
135. If it is possible, ... 可能的话…….
1) If it is possible, I'd like to see you tomorrow. 若可能,我想明天见你.
2) If it is possible, lend me your car tonight. 若可能,今晚把你的车借给我.
136. If you ask me, I think... 如果你问我,我认为…….
If you ask me, I think you should practice more. 如果你问我,我认为你应该多加练习.
137. If you want to..., you'll have to... 如果你想……,你将不得不…….
If you want to remember more words, you'll have to read a lot in English.
你要是想记住更多的单词,你就得大量地读英语.
138. In a word... 总之,…
In a word, money is something but not everything. 总之,金钱很重要,但它不是万能的.
139. In brief/short, ...,简言之,…….
1) In brief, we cannot please everyone all the time. 简而言之,我们无法总是让每个人都满意.
2) In short, science frees us from the bondage of nature. It has made our lives easier and more comfortable.总之,科学把我们从自然的束缚中解脱出来,使我们生活得更加轻松舒适.
[bondage n.束缚;奴役]
140. In conclusion, ...最后,…….聪之,…….
In conclusion, I find mutual understanding plays a key role in building a friendly relationship.